This is what I've been doing for the past one month (and why I've been such an irregular blogger):
- 5.45 am - Get V's milk ready. (Though she stopped with her bottle at 1.2 years, she still needs to start the day with a cup of warm milk. She uses a straw)
- 6.00 am - Give V her milk and start on getting the house straightened out for the day
- 8.00 am - Get V ready for school - brush, potty, bath, dress, breakfast, vitamins, pack lunch
- 8.45 am - Drop V off at school and rush to work
- 11.30 am - Leave to pick V up from school
- 12.00 pm - Take V home and feed her lunch
- 1.00 pm - Settle V down for a nap while following up on emails
- 2.00 pm - Leave for work
- 10.00 pm - Leave the office (the techie was going home for V's bedtime, though there were days when he couldn't make it and I had to fit that in as well)
- 11.30 pm - Catch-up on work with the techie
- 12.30 am - Relax with a book and cup of herbal tea
- 1.00 am - Crash
- 3.30 am - Get-up for a quick nappy change before crashing again (I have no intention of night toilet training till V's three)
Now that the new nanny is on board, this week should be easier *fingers and toes crossed*. Pray for me fellow mamas and bloggers.
How do you cope with a nanny/daycare/babysitter crises?